Home » Race Information
- Race Day: Saturday, May 26, 2018
- Location: Fountain Valley High School, 17816 Bushard Street, Fountain Valley, CA 92708
- Start Time: First Heat starts promptly at 7:00 AM
- Individual Sprint (Ages 10 & up)
- Teams Sprint (Ages 10 & up – 3 team members)
- Big Kid’s Triathlon (10+ years)
- Kid’s Triathlon (8-9 years)
- Pee-Wee Triathlon (6-7 years)
- Junior Pee-Wee Triathlon (3-5 years)
- Team, Individual Men, Individual Women, Boy, Girl
- There will be NO race day registration allowed
- Registration Deadline: Registration must be completed by May 22, 2017
- Packet Pickup and Check-In: PACKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE THE FRIDAY BEFORE THE RACE (May 26th) at 17500 Bushard Street, Fountain Valley, CA 92708 from 5-8pm
- Run: Fountain Valley High School vicinity (5K)
- Bike: Bike Route is an open course, meaning no road closures. Riders are to obey all traffic laws. (10 Miles)
- Swim: Fountain Valley High School
- This run will be on the pavement.
- There will be water stations every mile throughout the run.
- ANSI-approved hard shell helmets are required – even on beach cruisers.
- Must obey all traffic laws. If observed not obeying traffic laws the racer will be disqualified and not allowed to participate in future triathlons.
- Short Swim:
- No fins, paddles, or propulsive device of any kind will be allowed. Participants must provide their own approved optional equipment (goggles, towel, etc).